Sunday, April 3, 2011

I Love Spring

I am so glad that Spring is FINALLY here and we can 
start spending more time outdoors.
Sunday afternoon we took the girls to the park, 
it was such a gorgeous day!
 Temperatures reached into the high 70s to low 80s but 
with wind gusts around 30 mph, it felt a bit cooler.

Lillian was too busy to take pictures
but I was able to sneak a few in of her 
and of course my little mini me 
was a diva for the camera. Just like her Mama!
Will was showing Lilly how to swing. :)


Lilly sitting on the "big girl" swing. She loved it   

Olivia and her Dada

First time Lilly got on the tire swing

Her hair is a mess! The wind was CRAZY


I <3 this man!!!
My sweet little Olive, swinging for the first time

Me and my mini me!

We had such a blast and I can't wait to go back!

***I LOVE SPRING***

0 comments: