Tuesday, April 5, 2011

On the line


It's no secret that the best way to dry diaper is naturally..
The sun not only dries diapers but it is a natural stain remover.

For months I have been begging my hubby to hang a clothes line for me; 
and finally I convinced him! 

Nothing fancy, just an 50' insulated cable at Lowe's $15
{ some use for dog chains or runners }
and Hardware- Less than $5
That all equals one happy mama!

I took a picture today.. Check it out.



I played around with my photo editor too. ;)


It is secured to my fence and runs down my backyard
and hooks to our dog's play pen.
I can unhook it and roll it up when not in use!


I am so tickled!

5 comments:

Call me Pea said...

My grandmother had one on a pulley from her back deck! She couldstand on her deck at pulley the cloths to and from her =)

Unknown said...

That reminds me, I need to replace my laundry lines asap so I can start drying laundry outside again! I love watching the electricity bill plummet in the summer (although it's a HUGE bummer to see it skyrocket in winter...)

Happy fluff drying!

Darcy said...

Now *that* is a beautiful sight to behold!

shamrocksgal said...

Great photo- good job

Boise Wiebers said...

We're still trying to figure out what type of line to get. I'm leaning towards a collapsible, umbrella style line, that can be taken down for the winter or events where we need more of our yard. Although, it would be awesome to have a pulley system. :)