Sunday, February 13, 2011

Costume Squad Review

My mother always called me her "Simple girl",
mainly because I was low-maintenance and required very little.
I was always the kid who dis-liked clothes shopping because
my mother insisted I try a dress or a cute button down blouse.

But I was never that kind of girl.
I have always been more comfortable in
a pair or blue jeans, my converse and a printed tee!
Guess you can call me.. Simple.

When I was asked to choose a shirt to review from Costume Squad
I was thrilled.
They have a variety of cool tees plus a huge selection of costumes.

One of my all time favorite movies is a 1995 comedy
starring David Spade and the late Chris Farley, Tommy Boy.



So when I was told to pick one shirt from Costume Squad to review
My choice was.. of course.. the Callahan Auto Parts T-shirt from their funny tees selection.



I love this shirt.

Not only for the logo but the fabric is great.
The women's tees from Costume Squad are stretchy and fit great.


The color is also awesome.. Blue is my favorite.

Of course,  Costume Squad has great costumes as well 
for almost any theme imaginable.

Do your kids want to have a Toy Story themed party?

Or what about a super hero for all those spider crazy little boys?

Don't forget Fido. Find a great costume for him too! ;)


So no matter the occasion or theme, you can find a great
costume for you {or your pooch} at Costume Squad
along with a great vintage tee!




**This is not a paid post. The opinions of this product are strictly that of my own and completely unbiased!
**Thank you to the sponsor for the chance to review this product.

0 comments: